1. Human Furniture With a Cat Door
2. Tricked-Out Sleeping Spots
3. Great Monuments Made Out of Cardboard
4. Organic Catnip for Birthday Celebrations
5. New Wand Toys
Sometimes, all it takes is feathers on a stick. That's enough to get your kitty going crazy, swatting at the inanimate object as if it were a real-life bird just out of his reach. Sure, you may have a few wand toys tucked away in the cat supply box, but since it's his birthday, don't you think he'd love a new thing to chase?
6. The Ultimate Cat Luxury Cat Litter
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram: @prettylittercats
Delivered straight to your front door, every month. We’ll even pay your shipping.